Tuesday, October 12, 2010

PoArt Exhibit: Updates #9

The featured artists of the day are David Miller and Jane Wiley.

The ever generous artist William Evertson added this entry to his blog on 10/6/2010:

http://billevertson.blogspot.com/2010/10/mobius-wednesday.html

Here's an excerpt:
As a follow up to the T-shirt merchandise I made for the Prostitution of Art show at Mobius last month, curator Jane Wang is featuring the participating artists on her PoArt blog. My work is featured in her Oct. 4th post. I had some fun posting pictures of a few of the participating artists with my Mobius T-shirt design here on my blog (here). In conversation with Jane I offered to continue to post pictures of anyone wearing the Mobius T. A win/win because I like supporting Mobius because it shows the kind of experimental art that often can't find a home in a traditional gallery setting. It's home for all that difficult art that's hard to package and often hard to even describe. It's about performance, sound and installation art that is best experienced first hand.

This link in turn has been added to his artist profile here on this blog:
http://theprostitutionofart.blogspot.com/2010/10/poart-exhibit-william-evertson-34.html

No comments:

Post a Comment